By Strangework.com: I’m excited to announce the release of my first WordPress plugin, the WordPress MU Aggregator Plugin.
This plugin will display the most recent posts from all blogs in a WordPress MU network. The Aggregator only returns blogs updated in the last 30 days.
Created for WordPress MU 1.5.1
- Supports permalinks, non-friendly links (querystrings), or a mixture of both
- Pulls new posts directly from the database, not an RSS feed
- Main WordPress MU install is not displayed in the list
- Style-less to allow for easy implementation in any theme.
- Easy to read comments for easy edits and styling
- More features and sidebar widgets coming soon
Unzip the file and upload wordpressMU-aggregator.php to your WordPress plugin folder.
Active the plugin in your WordPress Admin section under the plugins menu
Insert this code:
<php wp_mu_aggregator(10); ?>
Anywhere in your theme. That’s it! Change the number to alter how many posts are returned.
Download: WordPress MU Aggregator Plugin v0.5
Please comment with any bugs, comments, feature requests, or hate mail!